Emory Johns Creek Health Festival & 5K Scrub Run
|Download the event flyer (PDF)
May 16, 2014
8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
On the Emory Johns Creek Hospital Campus
6325 Hospital Parkway
Johns Creek, Ga. 30097
presented by Alcon, a Novartis Company
FREE Admission for Health Festival
5K Race Registration - $35 (day of race)
Save on race registration! Register early!
- Register by 5/01/2014 - You pay $25
- Register by 5/16/2014 - You pay $30
- Paper: Download scrub run registration form here (PDF)
- Online: runnersfit.com/ejch5k
- Note: Strollers and dogs welcome.
- Free Screenings—cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, bone density, BMI calculations, and more!
- Meet our Physicians
- Health & Wellness Education
- Kidz Zone
- Johns Creek Fire & Police Departments
When to arrive
- Community Health Festival starts at 8 a.m.
- Race day registration begins at 6:30 a.m.
Become a sponsor
All proceeds benefit the Chattahoochee High School Cross Country Team and the Emory Johns Creek Hospital Foundation.