Events & Classes
2016 5K Scrub Run & Health Festival
• Saturday, May 14, 2016
• Race registration starts: 6:30 a.m.
• 5K run/walk starts: 8 a.m.
• 100-yard dash (ages 10 and under) starts: 9 a.m.
• Health Festival starts: 8 -11 a.m.
• Click here to learn more about the race and register online.
Emory Johns Creek Hospital proudly hosts several annual events for the community.
- Ladies' Night Out
- 5K Scrub Run and Community Health Festival
3rd Saturday in May from 8 to 11 a.m.
- Holiday Workshop
Friday evening before the City of Johns Creek's Founders Day Parade.
Super CPR Classes
The Johns Creek Fire Department offers free CPR certification courses to the public. Classes are taught at Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Lower Level, Meeting Room A.
The 2016 class schedule is:
• JANUARY 30, 2016
• APRIL 30, 2016
• JULY 30, 2016
• OCTOBER 29, 2016
Class times are 8 am – 10 am and 11 am – 1 pm
Space is limited and online registration is required at the City of Johns Creek’s website
Cancer Support Group
Emory Johns Creek Hospital's Cancer Support Groups continue. Join us Thursday, Feb. 5, 2014 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. to learn more about developing good financial foundations with living wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
To sign up for one of our classes, please call 404-778-7777.
- Bariatric Surgery Information Seminar
- EJCH Bariatric Support Group
- Birth Tours
- Birthing Classes - Weekday (Evenings)
- Childbirth Classes - Weekend
- Diabetes Self-Management Classes
Need help? Call us at 678-474-8200 to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable staff, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday.