Events & Classes
Sign Up Today: Community Health Classes - 5 weeks to a healthier you
Make time to get healthy. Sign up for the Emory Johns Creek Hospital Community Health Class, a five week program that helps develop a personalized strategy to achieving your best health. Learn about:
- eating habits and their effects on chronic disease management
- creating a “Healthy Kitchen”
- preventative benefits of exercise
- sleep, stress management and your health
Call 678-474-8200 to register. Download brochure for more info.
Other Annual Events
Emory Johns Creek Hospital proudly hosts several annual events for the community.
- Holiday Workshop
Friday evening before the City of Johns Creek's Founders Day Parade.
- Ladies' Night Out
Third Thursday evening in October
- 5K Scrub Run and Community Health Festival
3rd Saturday in May from 8 to 11 a.m.
Super CPR Classes
The Johns Creek Fire Department offers CPR certification courses to the public. Classes are taught at Emory Johns Creek Hospital, Suite 109 in Physicians Plaza. Class schedules and the online application form are available at the City of Johns Creek's website.
Cancer Support Group
Emory Johns Creek Hospital's Cancer Support Groups continue. Join us Thursday, Feb. 5, 2014 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. to learn more about developing good financial foundations with living wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
To sign up for one of our classes, please call 404-778-7777.
- Bariatric Surgery Information Seminar
- EJCH Bariatric Support Group
- Birth Tours
- Birthing Classes - Weekday (Evenings)
- Childbirth Classes - Weekend
- Diabetes Self-Management Classes
Need help? Call us at 678-474-8200 to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable staff, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday.