Events & Classes
Primary Care Symposium - Free CME for Physicians
October 25, 2014
7:45 to Noon
Physicians Plaza, Suite 109
Download brochure (PDF)
Join us to hear Emory Johns Creek physicians and community doctors speak on the latest issues and trends in cardiology, gastroenterology, ENT, hematology & medical oncology, sports and pain medicine, and endocrinology.
Attendance limited to 100. Please call 678-474-8200 or register online.
Emory Johns Creek Hospital proudly hosts several annual events for the community.
- Ladies Night Out
October 23, 2014 - 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Holiday Workshop
Friday evening before the City of Johns Creek's Founders Day Parade.
- 5k Scrub Run and Community Health Festival
Third Saturday in May
Breast Cancer Support Group Meetings
Emory Johns Creek Hospital, in conjunction with the Emory University Hospital Infusion Center at Johns Creek, are hosting breast cancer support group meetings the first Thursday evening of each month, starting in September 2014. Group sessions run from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. and meet in Suite 109A of Physicians Plaza adjacent to the hospital at 6335 Hospital Parkway, Johns Creek, GA 30097. For more information or to sign up for a session, call 678-474-8200. You can also sign up to attend using our online event registration system.
- September 4: Nutrition and Cooking for Breast Cancer Patients
- October 2: Look Good Feel Better
- November 6: Re-energize Your Day!
- December 4: Holiday Party
- Download PDF Flyer for event descriptions
Call 678-474-8200 for more info or sign up for a session. Or sign up online
Click on one of the options below to sign up for one of our classes. Note: A new window or tab will open, showing the listing within Emory Healthcare's database of events and classes. Simply close the window or tab when you are done registering to return to the Emory Johns Creek Hospital website.
- Bariatric Surgery Information Seminar
- EJCH Bariatric Support Group
- Birth Tours
- Childbirth Preparation Class - Weekend
- Childbirth Preparation Class - Thursdays
- Diabetes Self-Management Classes
- EJCH Breast Feeding Classes
- Breastfeeding Support Group
Need help? Call us at 678-474-8200 to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable staff, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday.