Events & Classes
2014 Cardiology Nursing Conference Registration
The 2014 Cardiology Nursing Conference is currently full, but you can sign up for our waiting list. The conference will focus on cardiovascular disease, including atypical presentations, women and heart disease, advances in acute coronary syndrome assessment, treatments and post acute care, arrhythmias, EKG use, rhythm recognition and indications, prevention strategies, heart failure, and performance measures. Conference speakers include recognized leaders in cardiovascular care, education and research. This one day conference is open to nurses, physicians, and other health care disciplines. Spaces are limited to 100 guests. Conference is free to Emory providers an $75 for outside providers. Fee includes breakfast and lunch.
At the end of the conference, participants will be able to:
- Describe the recognition and management of patients with acute coronary syndrome, including atypical presentations.
- Discuss new methodology, including technology and pharmacology, surrounding the recognition and treatment of arrhythmias.
- Recognize and differentiate disease-specific signs and symptoms of women and heart disease.
- Discuss performance measures for STEMI, NSTEMI, and heart failure, including implications and recommendations for improvement.
- Identify and describe evidence-based practice strategies for prevention education in acute and outpatient settings.
Emory Johns Creek Hospital proudly hosts several annual events for the community.
- Health Festival and 5K Scrub Run
May 17, 2014
- Ladies Night Out
Third Thursday in October
- Holiday Workshop
Friday evening before the City of Johns Creek's Founders Day Parade.
Click on one of the options below to sign up for one of our classes. Note: A new window or tab will open, showing the listing within Emory Healthcare's database of events and classes. Simply close the window or tab when you are done registering to return to the Emory Johns Creek Hospital website.
- Bariatric Surgery Information Seminar
- EJCH Bariatric Support Group
- Birth Tours
- Childbirth Preparation Class - Weekend
- Childbirth Preparation Class - Thursdays
- Diabetes Self-Management Classes
- EJCH Breast Feeding Classes
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Tame the Pain
Need help? Call us at 678-474-8200 to speak to our friendly and knowledgeable staff, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday.